I offer a free meeting with no obligation for anyone interested discussing my doula packages. This is our chance to meet, talk and ask each other questions and ensure that my services are the best for you, your birth, and your family!
Birth Doula and Breastfeeding Package:
- The Birth Doula and Breastfeeding Package includes our comprehensive birth doula service to have the best birth experience possible, prenatal breastfeeding education, and a postpartum lactation consultation (up to 2 hours). A description of these services is available here.
- $1000 investment ($500 deposit at signing of contract, the remaining balance due by the 37th week of pregnancy).
Birth Doula Package:
- The Mama Wellness Birth Doula Package is a comprehensive birth doula service. This is the package that has all that you need to be supported and have the best birth experience possible. Everything that is included with the Birth Doula Package is listed here.
- $850 investment ($425 deposit at signing of contract, the remaining balance due by the 37th week of pregnancy).
The Complete Package:
- The Complete Package includes Birth Doula services, Prenatal breastfeeding education, a lactation consultation, a 90-minute prenatal massage with two of our prenatal visits, and one 90-minute postpartum massage at our postpartum visit.
- $1,200 investment ($600 deposit at signing of contract, the remaining balance due by the 37th week of pregnancy).
Birth Doula and Massage Package:
- The Birth Doula and Massage Therapy Package includes our comprehensive birth doula service to have the best birth possible, as well as, a 90-minute prenatal massage at two of our prenatal visits and one 90-minute postpartum massage at our postpartum visit.
- $1050 investment ($525 deposit at signing of contract, the remaining balance due by the 37th week of pregnancy).
A La Carte Services for Birth Doula Clients:
You may be interested in receiving more massages than you realized (once you get on the table!) or give birth and now you’re breastfeeding and are feeling lost!
Massage therapy is available, a la carte, to any of Birth doula clients at reduced price until 6 months after the birth of your baby.
- 60-minute massage: $50
- 90-minute massage: $80
- 120-minute massage: $110
You will provide 2 sheets and a pillow case for your in-home massage service. The minimum massage service available for in home is 90 minutes.
A 15$ travel fee will be added to your invoice for all outcall massages in Denver City/County and Englewood. Outside of this area will be a 25$ travel fee. Unless it is scheduled to coincide one of our scheduled prenatal meetings.
Prenatal Breastfeeding Education and Lactation Consultation Investment:
Prenatal Breastfeeding and lactation consultation is available to any birth doula clients at a reduced rate. Lactation Consultation is available at a reduced rate for up to 6 months after the birth of your baby.
- Private Prenatal Breastfeeding Education: $65
- Group Prenatal Breastfeeding Education: $50
- Lactation Consultation, Initial visit (2 hours) : $100
- Lactation Consultation, Follow-up (1 hour to 1.5 hours: $65
A 15$ travel fee will be added to your invoice for all outcall massages in Denver City/County and Englewood. Outside of this area will be a 25$ travel fee. Unless it is scheduled to coincide with our scheduled postpartum meeting.
Paying for Doula Services
I have outlined what is included in my doula services. Births take me away from my family for a considerable amount of time. For some, paying for a doula is not an issue. It this is not your situation, there are other options. I offer payment plans for all of my packages. These are suggested in the drop down menu in the payment section of each package listed above.
If you need to make other payment arrangements, contact me, let’s work out a payment schedule that works for you. Regardless of the payment arrangement, service packages are required to be paid in full by 37 weeks.
Here are some other options to consider:
- List instructions to access my payment page on your registry.
- You won’t really be needing all of those blankets, bottles, and cleaning supplies. Skin-to-skin care is the best way to keep your infant nice and snuggly warm!
- Let your family know that getting the birth that you want is important to you!
- Most families are looking for ways to help the new additions make their BEST entrance into the world. Let them know that moms and babies who were supported by a professional doula during their birth and transition are happier, healthier, and more connected to each other!
- Ask your insurance company. Many insurances are beginning to understand the value and health care cost savings associated with professional birth support.
- Being supported by a doula for your birth reduces the cost of your birth to your insurance company.
- You can cover the cost of your birth doula with your Health Savings Account (HSA).
- When you have a doula, you reduce your hospital bills, and have better health outcomes during and after giving birth because of few interventions.
- You’ll also have access to a qualified and experienced Lactation Consultant! You’ll save $1,733.75 in the first year alone by not needing to give artificial feeding supplements!
- Your baby is also less likely to need to see the doctor for sicknesses, as well. When you decide to go back to work, your child won’t need to be home sick as often!
- Ask your friends and family to crowdfund to contribute to your birth. Small donations from many people add up in no time!
- I also work out trade, barter, and scholarship arrangements on an individual basis!